Talent Acquisition Manager
Do you have a knack for sourcing talent for a fast-paced, growing company? Capstone is the #1 multi-family brokerage nationwide. Capstone has become a nationally known and respected leader in multi-housing investment sales, with more than $4.9B+ in closed transactions in 35 states.
In 2020, we were a winner of the Charlotte Business Journal’s Top 10 Places to Work award because Capstone’s culture runs deep. It embodies who we are, what we believe in, and what makes us unique. Our core values act as an unwavering guide in what we do daily and who we invite to be a part of the Capstone family.
This important member of our team will have experience finding and placing people in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will also:
• Set, pursue and attain goals by analyzing the employment market to gain insight and align plans to corporate strategy.
• Establish processes for hiring that lead to required outcomes
• Manage different priorities, balancing a number of requirements
• Interact with people in a positive manner and treat everyone fairly, establish and nurture relationships both internal and external
• Be naturally curious and enjoy learning
• Be driven to maximize resources and increase efficiencies
• Establish a staffing plan that aligns with corporate goals
• Sourcing for different positions in multiple regions
• Screen in a way that aligns with Capstone needs and culture
• Provide post-hire support, supporting development and retention
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 3 years of talent acquisition experience
• Willingness to travel to find the best talent
Capstone is an equal opportunity employer