Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.
We are looking for a detailed and highly organized Transaction Coordinator to join our wonderful band of misfits at The Redbud Group. What makes a great Transaction Coordinator? You live by the “Inbox Zero” model, and you take pride in being a person who responds quickly. You make checklists and sort them by priority. Your planner (or Google calendar) is your best friend. If these sound like you, then keep reading because we’d like to hear from you!
The right fit
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
• Say what you mean; mean what you say.
• Own problems; do what you know is right.
• Find compassion in every interaction.
• Embody humble confidence.
• Give it your all, all of the time.
• Make everyone’s day better.
• Value team above self, service above all
• Lead transactions to the closing table, including:
• Communicating with Outside Agents, Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, + Attorneys
• Manage Opportunities in Keller Williams Command, with a focus on getting documents and other deliverables right the first time
• Maintain agent contract rate of at least 10% for the quarter after the first 90-days on the team; and a 20% rate per quarter after the first 6-months
• Foster productive relationships with agents, including but not limited to:
• Attending bi-weekly sales meetings in person in our South End office
• Shout out / recognize Core Value behaviors from agents in company messaging channels, 1:1 conversations, at sales meetings, and other ways deemed appropriate
• Maintain positive feedback from agents and other outside parties
• Team and service-oriented
• Great communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Prior experience as a Transaction Coordinator is strongly preferred
• Strong ability to self-manage and hold yourself accountable to deadlines
• Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
• NC Real Estate License required; willingness and ability to complete SC licensure within 6-months
Compensation package includes:
• Full-time salaried position based in Charlotte, NC, but has the option of working remotely after completion of training with Hiring Manager
• Health insurance eligibility for employee(s) and family
• Uncapped PTO + ten federally recognized holidays
• Retirement benefits, including 401(k) matching incentive
$45,000 annually + Performance Bonuses