Solar Sales Specialist
Better Tomorrow Solar is a mission-driven solar energy firm located in Davidson, NC with a headquarters office in Atlanta, GA. Renewable energy is not just a job for us; it is our passion, reflected in our name and everything we do. Our goal is to make solar more accessible to as many people as possible. We strive to Make a Difference.
We work to make renewable energy available to as many communities as possible, through expert service and game-changing financing options for solar installations. We provide clients with tailor-fitted solar solutions to their unique lifestyle, schedule, and budget.
There’s nothing we like better than helping others experience for themselves the many benefits of solar energy.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to help drive residential and commercial solar sales. You’ll work directly with our Design Engineers and Project Managers to originate, develop and contract solar projects in North and South Carolina.
Our ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, dependable, ethical and knowledgeable about solar.
We are seeking a customer-service-oriented individual who is goal-driven, punctual, organized and has strong relationship-building and networking skills.
• Generate new opportunities using database, internal warm leads, and networking opportunities
• Present solar proposals and consult with homeowners and business owners virtually and on their property
• Work with design engineers to ensure solar designs meet the homeowner needs
• Negotiate contract terms with the homeowner
• Act as key contact with homeowner after signing and through the installation process
• Meet and/or exceed Quarterly Sales Goals
• Minimum 1 year proven record selling solar
(If you don’t have 1 year of sales experience selling solar, write us a cover letter proving why you’ll succeed at this job. Minimum 5 years of sales experience required if you have no solar experience)
• A current valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
• Base salary plus uncapped commission
• Work schedule flexibility
• Holiday, Vacation, Sick Pay
• Health Insurance Stipend
Remote/hybrid position based in the greater Charlotte area.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to NC@BetterTomorrowSolar.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.