It’s the most wine-derful time of the year. These Christmas-themed pop-ups are sure to raise your holiday spirits, just don’t get too blitzened.
Sippin’ Santa at The Royal Tot
Sippin’ Santa is a festive tiki pop-up by Beachbum Berry.
What to expect: Tropical, holiday-themed cocktails cleverly called: The Regifter, Yule Log Grog, Christmas Eve of Destruction and Mistletoe-to-Toe.
- The Royal Tot will also have holiday-themed small plates, entrees and desserts prepared by culinary partner Paper Deli & Market.
What they’re saying: “Sippin’ Santa is an event we’ve been waiting to host ever since we first created the concept of The Royal Tot,” said Ashleigh Gadd, CEO of ETA, ownership group of The Royal Tot.
Details: Nov. 22 through December.
- The Royal Tot is still under construction and will return to its original concept in January 2022.
- The address is: 933 Louise Ave Suite 350
Miracle at Backstage Lounge
- Typically, you need a special password found on their social media accounts to get in, but reservations are recommended to get access to the Christmas pop-up bar.
Details: Miracle opens Nov. 24.
- It’ll run from Tuesday through Thursday, 6pm to midnight, and Friday through Sunday from 5pm through midnight.
- The address is: 2433 South Blvd.
Jingle City Bar is a “gaudy Christmas pop-up bar that’s interactive, family-friendly, and festive,” according to their website.
What to expect: Christmas-themed cocktails, ugly sweater contests, igloos and fun for the whole family.
- The venue will be kid-friendly through 8pm.
Details: Jingle City opens at The Tavern on Friday Nov. 26 at 8pm to Dec. 25 at 2am.
- Tickets range from $5 to $150.
- The address is: 300 E. Morehead St.
Winter Wonder Bar at BOCADO
What to expect: Holiday decorations and warm cocktails perfect for sipping by the fire.
- The Buttered Bah Humbug is made with rum, house-made butterscotch, cinnamon, and steamed milk.
- The Smiling’s My Favorite is made with vodka, pear, cinnamon, lemon, and sparkling wine.
- The Drop it like it’s Hot Chocolate is made with bourbon, gourmet chocolate, steamed milk, and whipped cream.
Details: Winter Wonder Bar opens Nov. 26 through New Year’s Eve.
- The address is: 2000 South Blvd Suite 530.