Talent and Culture Solutions Advisor
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded business person with a passion for people in the workplace?
Would you like to be appreciated every day for the difference you can make in an organization’s talent?
Are you looking for greater flexibility and work-life balance?
The Metiss Group is just the place for you and is seeking a Senior Advisor to add to our passionate team in North Charlotte. This is expected to start as a part-time position and though there is some flexibility, this is not an exclusively remote position.
The Metiss Group has spent over 25 years perfecting proven processes that empower success at every level of an organization. We are Behavior Experts At Work and rely on behavioral science to solve common workplace issues. The Senior Advisor will help guide clients through our proven screening process to hire superstars, and coach superstars to accelerate performance.
Ideally we are seeking someone with previous experience in human behavior who “get” people, from a desire to understand and make a positive difference. Paramount is finding someone who can relate to our desire to be preeminent in our field of behavior expertise. Though we are willing to teach our unique approaches, processes, and tools, the ideal individual must demonstrate:
• Very strong critical thinking skills
• A passion for seeing the right people thrive in the right seats, in the right culture
• An insatiable willingness to learn and grow
• A passion to make a difference for others personally and professionally
• An immense drive to succeed, but far more driven to see the success of our team
• An efficiency with resources – especially time & money – one’s own, and that of others
• An awareness of a client’s total experience – from our level of professionalism, to approachability, and earned trust
Hard skill requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a business-oriented field
• A minimum of 5-7 years of professional interactions with people (hospitality, staffing, retail, etc.)
• The ability to own the room and relate to clients from CEO’s/Visionaries to front line contributors for our content delivery is critical
• A willingness to travel locally to client sites to help them with our processes in-person
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Metiss Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer