Digital Marketing Manager
At Resolution, we believe that ALL MEDIA IS PERFORMANCE MEDIA. We take a brand forward approach to performance – considering context and setting expectations. We understand the tension between balancing a brand’s need for recognition with accountability in action. We understand the now—and help you grow toward what’s next.
We take the mantra of “Masters of Craft, Resolute in Practice”, as a full-service media agency for high-growth, future-focused clients. With the backing of Omnicom Media Group’s best-in-class industry leadership and marketplace clout, we’ve combined over 200+ experts with omnichannel backgrounds to create the most effective performance offering available.
HQ’d in NY, our 200+ talented team can be found in Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, LA and Florida.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, talented and experienced individual with a digital media background with an eagerness and passion to grow.
As a Digital Media Manager, reporting to the Associate Director, Media, you will be responsible for leading innovative cross-channel media strategy & campaign activation for a banking, retail or food service client.
We embrace creativity and our diversity, love collaboration, are resolute in our delivery and seek like-minded individuals who feel and want the same. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
• Develop tactical execution plans from the client’s stated business objectives across search, social & programmatic media
• Rally support teams to implement those plans in a timely manner & with accuracy
• Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation & appropriate action items based on insightful conclusions
• Communicate with clients on all elements of the media buy, including performance reporting, project status updates, & testing schedule/results
• Regularly stay up to date with paid media best practices & partner closely with account lead(s) to position growth plans to client
• Oversee & be accountable for forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation & optimizations
• Support & assist in developing team members to maximize their performance, contribution & job satisfaction
• Manage relationships with media vendors & technology partners to promote new feature adoption & seek efficient opportunities
• Experience planning & buying media programmatically within a DSP (DV360, The Trade Desk, etc) or though SA360, Google and Microsoft
• Comfortability, proven success & experience presenting recommendations & performance results to a client in an informal and formal setting
• Ability to conceptualize new processes that would lead to greater efficiency in team operations
• Diligence in mapping out account improvements and positioning innovative ideas to the client
• Skilled at communicating a high level of detail concisely in client deliverables & strong attention to detail in platform implementation
• Involvement with digital media measurement interpretation & analysis
• Knowledge of tagging processes; 3rd party analytics/floodlight experience in GCM a plus
• Projects enthusiasm for learning doesn’t shy away from the unknown & is intentional about gaining confidence in new disciplines
• Patient with different learning styles & passion for mentoring team first by setting a good example
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred
• 4+ years of work experience (2+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid media campaigns)
• In-depth understanding of paid media campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, display, video, retargeting, and other programmatic buying methods
• Possess a desire to work with a highly analytical, results-driven & engaged client
• Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
What you can expect:
• The opportunity to make this role your own: help build on and contribute to our strategic offering, driving forward our narrative and positioning of our agency to share with prospects
• A supportive and inclusive environment, we put people first
• The behaviors of an entrepreneurial boutique agency with the backing of one of the largest holding companies in
• The freedom and support to be brave, to try new things in our quest to build an agency that matters to its people and its clients
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experiences and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.