This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 12620 Dervish Lane: $375,000
- Neighborhood: Asbury Place (near Highland Creek)
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Open kitchen with subway tile backsplash, living room fireplace, large fenced-in yard.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,769 square feet
Whether you’re window shopping or on the home hunt, here are four homes worth a look.
Why we love it: With four bedrooms, this Windsor Park ranch has plenty of room for family, guests and home office/gym.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Jimmy Grappone at Rinehart Realty Corporation
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,286 square feet
- Notable features: Popular Windsor Park neighborhood, single-story ranch layout, neutral finishes throughout.
Why we love it: The Madison Park location, modern kitchen, fresh updates and built-in dining nook are just a few things to love about this house.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Anne Bell and McSwain Bell at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,490 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious primary suite, cozy fireplace, back deck for entertaining.
Why we love it: From the butler’s pantry with a built-in table and benches to the thick moldings, this 1940s bungalow is packed with character.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Heather Claxton at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,128 square feet
- Notable features: Architectural charm, two walk-in closets in primary room, sunroom, private yard.
Why we love it: This Dilworth home is gorgeous inside and out and is over 5,000 square feet.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Jennifer Barbin and Brian Michaels at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 5,072 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, large front porch, gorgeous kitchen and bathrooms, built-ins, outdoor living areas.