(Note: This content is co-created with The Map Shop)
Want a low-key experience for gift shopping on Black Friday through Friday, December 4? The high-quality framed, antique maps make unique presents for those hard-to-shop-for friends and relatives. Check out the Charlotte 1942 map:
- Discounts apply to in-store purchases only
- Just mention “Axios Charlotte” for your 20% discount – this week only.
- Sizes range from 2×2 feet up to 4×6 feet
- Antique maps, current US and world maps available
- All maps are mounted on Foamcore and can accept map pins
- Solid mahogany frames, not veneer
- Shipping or gift-wrapping not included
Agenda’s take (Ted)
I’m officially obsessed with the framed maps from The Map Shop. I bought two maps that are currently hanging on the walls of the our Agenda Global Headquarters. They look so freaking good (yes, I did pay full price). Go give the gift of good looking geography, you won’t regret it.
All of the maps and mounting are done right there in the store. The brick and mortar selection is worth browsing in person. Say “Hi” to Charlotte owners Ted and Patrice Northrup for us – amazing couple.
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, 12 – 4 p.m.
1500 East Morehead St.