Software QA Analyst
CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We Care. CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment.
the Software QA Analyst provides support and testing capabilities to the software development team. This role will define, create, and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new products with medium to complex testing efforts.
• Write automated test scripts
• Execute both manual and automated tests
• Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements
• Identify and explain risks to non-technical stakeholders
• Help implement and drive automated testing strategies across multiple systems and platforms
• Work with the Engineering Managers, QA engineers, software engineers, and others to help drive a test strategy based on Scrum/Agile methodologies and implement best practices
• Mentor less experienced QA testers
• Build great testing environments, frameworks, and tools with commanding knowledge of SDLC and testing fundamentals
• Understand QA development and testing flow from requirements gathering to creating tests based on those requirements as well as establish testing baselines and creating focus areas of testing
• Show continuous reach and establishment of QA practice and deliver test reports
• Achieve excellent project execution results by actively participating in sprint planning, kickoff, and review meetings
• Develop and drive KPIs for objective quality measurements
• Give recommendations and best practices as well as apply them for creating automation for the different aspects of testing
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, quality engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years’ experience in a quality engineering field
• Experience with automated QA tools, such as Selenium, Postman, or Datadog
• Experience with Selenium, Node JS, Python, Java for developing QA Test applications as well as some knowledge of CI/CD operations
• API and GUI testing experience
• Load and performance testing with tools such as JMeter
• Experience working in an agile environment
• High attention to detail and process
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.