CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We Care. CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment.
The CrossCountry Mortgage Inc. IT team is looking for a Staff Engineer. In this role, you will ensure applications operate efficiently and provide production support, data research, code analysis and web/windows development work including enhancements and hot fixes in alignment with project implementation timelines and collaborate with the stakeholders as necessary to achieve project goals.
Ensure applications operate efficiently and provide production support, data research, code analysis and web and windows development work including enhancements and hot fixes when necessary.
Strong programming skills with significant experience working with:
• Batch Processing
• Document Generation – PDFs, Word Templates
• Data exchange formats – CSV or other flat files, XML, JSON
• Data transfers through: HTTP, SFTP (SSL)
Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies – primarily focused on C# development including:
• .NET Core
• OOPS Programming
• Entity Framework
• Web API.
• Web Forms
• Windows / Console Applications
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the design, functioning, and troubleshooting including:
• CRUD – DML and DDL Operations
• SSIS – preferred but not required
• Knowledge of the Microsoft IIS stack and the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues with web-based applications and services including deployment
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks
• Confidence in the decisions you make and the ability to evaluate and counter alternative ideas and represent your reasoning
• Interact with internal and external partners at all levels within the organization and represent our technical platform
• Experience working with AZURE, AWS (EC2 and RDS), JIRA, TFS, Bit Bucket, GIT beneficial but not required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skill including verbal and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of hands-on .NET Development experience
• Prior experience working in an Architect capacity
• Prior experience in diverse technology environments
• Consumer mortgage and lending experience – .Net platform an additional plus
• Experience working on or leading an Agile/Scrum team
• Experience working with Encompass SDK / API is an additional plus
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.