CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We Care. CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment.
The Front-End Engineer provides the facilitation the development of all front-end applications using the enterprise technology roadmap. The position will work closely with the Software Architect to design, develop and implement the development strategy.
• Write clean, well-tested, reusable quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices)
• Develop user-facing features using React
• Participate and contribute to code reviews of peers
• Active participation of all relevant sprint ceremonies
• Make significant hands-on contributions to deliver critical projects and bring value
• Ensure technology decisions align with CrossCountry Mortgage information technology standards and strategy
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to be adaptable to business needs
• Participate in strategy definition, implementation, and planning of large-scale project efforts
Qualifications and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering
• Experience with designing and developing multi-channel software solutions utilizing a continuous deployment model
• Experience with user-centric design, and multiple programming techniques
• Experience with C# and NodeJS back-end languages
• Experience developing, integrating, and testing software applications
• Experience transforming legacy applications into cloud applications
• Experience with container technologies and container orchestration
• Experience architecting a system of microservices that work together to achieve expected results
• Experience with cloud and on-premises data and analytics engineering, architecture, and best practices
• Ability to design, implement, and deliver large complex projects
• Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, etc.)
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.