CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We Care. CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market café, and an upbeat working environment.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing new and unique ways to solve problems while improving our existing internal and client-facing software capabilities and functionality.
• Design, develop, document, and implement internal and external facing solutions in the Salesforce platform and utilize best practices to perform operational support and enhancements
• Perform unit testing and correct production errors as assigned by supervisor or management
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance
• Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business and task requirements
• Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s, and work with Salesforce administrators and supervisor
• Maintain a flexible work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives
• Make systemic and efficiency recommendations on current processes to supervisor
• Integration of 3rd party Salesforce components
• Complete ad hoc analysis and projects as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience with Salesforce including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
• Ability to write advanced Apex code (classes, triggers, services, visual force pages)
• Lightning & Communities experience
• Support QA resources and processes
• Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment
• Document source code and application operation
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce Platform and best practices
• Participate in code reviews, grooming and design sessions
• Front-end design UI/UX is beneficial
• Experience with complex data migration via ETL or other methodology.com Certification preferred but not required
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.