Jr. Financial Strategist
Expanding financial services firm is seeking to add a Financial Strategist to support their Operations team. The Financial Strategist will provide guidance and support to financial advisors by assisting in the creation of plan and strategies for a broad range of clients.
This is a great opportunity for a more junior Finance professional to gain additional industry knowledge and join a growing team.
Office is located in South Park area. Excellent pay, incentives, and benefits are offered.
• Assist in the collection and organization of client data
• Input data and analyze client information
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with advisors and coaches
• Manage and track cases to include consistent follow-up with advisors
• Manage and track applications/paperwork and advisor activity/communication
• Prepare and process insurance/investment paperwork
• Assist in the creation and recommendation of suitable strategies to advisors
• Build presentation materials and organize deliverables for client meetings
• Run illustrations and send issue instructions for new business
• Create/submit weekly reports regarding the status of current cases
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
• 1-3+ years’ experience in the financial services industry preferred; entry-level candidates with a related degree will be considered as well
• NC Life, Accident & Health Insurance License or ability to acquire within 90 days
• Series 7 and 66 (65 and 63) or ability to acquire within 6 months
• Knowledge of Whole Life Insurance products would be beneficial
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills including data analysis and manipulation
• Candidates must be able to pass a clear drug and background screen