Digital Marketing Manager
POS Nation provides a complete point of sale solution to small and medium-sized retailers. We bundle our software, hardware, processing, and support customized for liquor, tobacco, convenience store, grocery, market, hardware, garden center, and other retail stores. We currently generate hundreds of inbound and SaaS leads per month, but we’re looking to continue to optimize lead flow with a potential opportunity to build a new brand from the ground up.
We are looking for an analytical and data-driven digital marketing manager to drive visitor acquisition across digital channels and improve/optimize the digital brand experience along the customer journey.
The primary objective of the position is to generate leads and help improve their conversion rate through every stage of the sales funnel. Candidates must fully appreciate the mentality of: Let’s get X leads by spending Y dollars and that will generate Z in sales.
This will be a metrics-driven role for an experienced, innovative leader to manage our lead generation partnerships and to create a customer path through the sales funnel. This individual must be able to provide quantitative results from their past experiences in the field.
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for both strategy and execution as part of our growing team.
• Develop and execute a national lead generation plan
• Generate qualified leads and conduct continuous market research to identify new prospects
• Manage lead generation partnerships and CPC bidding
• Work with the sales team to manage lead and prospect communication (e.g., emails, texts, etc.) and maximize conversion rates
• A/B test everything and provide quantitative data to support each decision
• Track ROI on every marketing initiative
• Ensure effective internal communication within sales and marketing teams
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and our POS solutions
• Develop knowledge of competitors’ products, pricing and services
Our ideal candidate has:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
• 3 to 5 years of experience generating B2B leads (plus the data to prove it)
• Strong analytical ability, organizational skills and a data-driven mindset
• Experience working with SaaS companies and/or startups
• Experience with B2B selling in the SMB space (average deal size is a few thousand dollars)
• Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred), CRM (SalesForce preferred), Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and SEO software (SEMRush/Moz preferred)
POS Nation employee perks:
• Monthly company events
• Beer Fridays
• Dog-friendly work environment