HR Administrator and Office Manager
2ULaundry is on a mission to create time for the world to focus on the things that matter most – and that probably isn’t laundry. We’re rewriting the rules around this time-consuming chore. With our convenient pick-up and drop-off service, we provide people with an effortless and convenient solution to laundry and dry cleaning to give them back time because as we all know, time is valuable.
2ULaundry is looking for a rockstar HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager who gets excited about building something new and thrives when they’re working on multiple projects at once. This role will be responsible for supporting the HR department and managing the office’s needs as a whole. They will be the point person for most internal and external requests and will need to be able to communicate with everyone from a frontline employee to the CEO. The right person will be incredibly organized, charismatic, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump in wherever needed.
What you’ll do as an HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager:
Split time between HR and Office Administration tasks to support a growing startup
HR Administrator responsibilities:
• Assist with onboarding all new hires
• Respond to all internal and external requests related to HR
• Assist with the recruiting process
• Maintain and periodically audits HRIS system and employee files
• Provide exceptional, above and beyond HR and administrative support
• Provide clerical support to the HR department as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Office Manager responsibilities:
• Point of contact for all non-medical insurance plans, including liability, worker’s compensation, EPLI, D&O, and auto
• Create invoices for subsidiary company costs
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels of all office supplies and snacks
• Prepare internal and external communications
• Coordinate travel for as needed
• Serve as the liaison between Elements Brands and 2ULaundry for office needs, parking, etc.
• Collect and distribute mail and packages to team members
• Assist with planning and execution of special events
• Other duties as assigned
Who will thrive as an HR Administrative Assistant/Office Manager:
• Achiever who is organized, deadline-driven, and able to keep track of multiple projects or pipelines at one time.
• Quick learner who wants to understand all facets of the business and is not afraid to ask questions in order to best support the team
• Communicator who is able to deal with multiple clients, vendors, and stakeholders and who consistently follows up and follows through.
• Problem solver who remains calm in stressful situations and brings new insight and simple solutions to complex problems.
• Adapter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment where taking initiative is encouraged and going the extra mile is expected.
• Confidant who can be trusted with confidential information
• 2+ years providing office and/or administrative support
• 1-2 years of HR/Recruiting experience preferred
• Well versed in G-Suite products; experience with HRIS or ATS preferred
Perks and benefits:
• Pay range: $18-22/hr ($37,500-$45,750 per year); commensurate with experience
• Benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, and Employee Assistance Program
• PTO and paid holidays
• Work with a supportive, driven team working to build a nationally recognized brand
• Resources to help you grow and develop your career
• Heavily discounted laundry and dry cleaning
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.