Inside Sales Representative
We are searching for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. This role includes qualifying outbound leads to be distributed to our team of top-performing real estate professionals and following up with them to ensure client needs are met.
The right fit:
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right
fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
• Say what you mean; mean what you say.
• Own problems; do what you know is right.
• Find compassion in every interaction.
• Embody humble confidence.
• Give it your all, all of the time.
• Make everyone’s day better.
• Value team above self, service above all
• Make at least 80 outbound calls a day with a goal of connecting with 25% of clients for a minimum of 2 minutes of talk time
• Send a minimum of 80 outbound texts messages a day that targets both leads in the automated nurture funnel and our database pool. A 10% response rate is expected, and all text message conversations should be closed out by the end of the workday
• Add 15 new clients to the sales pipeline weekly
• Allocate 5 leads to agent counterparts daily by clearly communicating client expectations to the agent and deciding 1) if agent availability matches or exceeds client expectation, and 2) that all necessary data has been gathered from the client prior to agent handoff
• Oversee the progression of the agent/client sales process
• Track, manage, and regularly audit all data related to the department’s leads and contracts in our CRM database
• Be self-motivated and able to hold oneself accountable
• Have superb interpersonal skills to quickly build rapport with both clients and agents
• Utilize time-blocking strategies to efficiently and effectively complete daily CRM tasks
• Prioritize client interests through active engagement, active listening, empathy, and a strong sense of market knowledge
• Shift focus to best prioritize essential tasks without prompting
• Have 2+ years of comparable experience and be agile and capable to meet and/or exceeding quarterly metrics
Compensation package includes:
• Full-time salaried position based in Charlotte, NC
• Health insurance for employee(s) and family
• PTO + ten federally recognized holidays
• Retirement benefits
$40,000.00 + Performance Based Bonuses ($55,000 OTE) yearly