You can make reservations now for the private dining experience atop one of Charlotte’s most scenic rooftops.
- “Doing this last year kept our business afloat,” Chris Baliles, the director of food and beverage, told Axios.
Why it matters: The pandemic is ongoing, and people are still looking for fun and safe ways to gather.
- And until Mecklenburg County reaches a 5% positivity rate or lower, the indoor mask mandate will remain in place.
Details: There are two igloos; each fits up to 12 people.
- Both are unique and decorated by local designers: one is Boho-themed, the other has a more slick and modern feel.
- Baliles says the igloos are sanitized between each use.
- Each has a small space heater inside, which is enough to keep everyone warm.
How it works: The igloos are reservation only and will be open Nov. 2 through March 30.
- Prices range from $750-$850, which includes a food and beverage minimum and the rental fee.
- Your reservation total will also include a 25% gratuity fee for your server, and tax, totaling a little over $1,100.
Read Next Story