Sr. Systems Administrator
The Senior Systems Administrator provides second-level tech support including, planning, deploying, troubleshooting and maintenance in all aspects of the infrastructure environment.
The Senior Systems Administrator will be required to perform entry-level to complex technical and administrative tasks. This candidate will be performing duties within the scope of the policies and procedures defined by CEENTA.
• Ensuring the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Collecting and analyzing data to forecast infrastructure system needs before issues arise
• Identifying issues and implementing plans for remediation before the issues negatively impact the business •Performing Active Directory Administration tasks
• Performing Software Updates (Windows and other 3rd party software)
• Installing and configuring software and hardware on physical and virtual systems
• The ability to read and write instructions in English, see, hear, operate a computer, comprehend and then carry out directives when instructed
• Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the position
• The ability to work on-site
• Predictable, reliable, and prompt attendance
Our mission is to be the premier eye, ear, nose, and throat group providing comprehensive, quality, and ethical healthcare to all in the Carolinas; to provide a favorable environment for the delivery of healthcare; and to provide for the wellbeing of the physicians and the employees of Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
The Senior Systems Administrator plays a critical role to ensure that computer systems are ready and available to enable providers to efficiently care for patients.
Skills and abilities:
• Proficient with Computer and Server Operating Systems in a virtual machine environment
• Proficient with the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of virtual computer systems
• Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal)
Associate Degree in Business or IT-related field or higher
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Active Directory
• Extensive knowledge and experience with storage, virtual machines or Cisco phone systems
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
• Industry recognized certification in a related area (Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, etc.)
• Epic Systems Certification or Competency
• IT Certifications related to essential job functions