Administrative & Database Assistant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Red Stone Equity Partners, a high-quality real estate financial services company, is a fast-growing firm specializing in low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) equity investments. Red Stone-managed investment funds acquire interests in affordable multifamily housing residential communities throughout the United States.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
The Administrative & Database Assistant is a dual-role reporting to the Chief Financial Officer but supporting various members of Red Stone Equity’s management and technology teams.
As part of the Administrative Assistant role, your responsibilities will include:
• Arranging all aspects of travel and completing monthly expense reports using ‘Concur’ for members of the management team in the Charlotte and San Diego offices
• Coordinating members of the management team’s calendar and Microsoft Outlook contacts
• Assisting the Charlotte office with general clerical duties such as ordering supplies, scheduling office maintenance, maintaining incoming and outgoing mail, and monitoring visitors
• Coordinating and assisting with developer and investor entertainment by scheduling travel, hotel accommodations, leisure activities and reservations
• Providing assistance to the Southeast and West acquisitions teams with conference registration, preparing informational packets when needed, and various tasks
As part of the Database Assistant role, your responsibilities will include:
• Becoming proficient in the company’s data software systems in order to assist the technology team with data uploads and reporting
• Assisting the Portfolio Management group by preparing, organizing and uploading all financial quarterly reports to our Investor Portal
• Maintaining general email boxes and uploading/downloading files from cloud-based systems
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum two years of directly related experience
• Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
• Professional demeanor with the ability to interact across various levels of the organization
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Collaborative and flexible working style
Perks and benefits:
At RSE, we’re committed to the well-being of our employees and strive to create an inclusive environment that fosters and celebrates both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Full medical, dental, and vision, and pay 100% of your premiums for medical and dental
• Life insurance and short and long term disability
• Generous PTO and company paid holidays
• Parking, transit and dependent care FSAs
• Combination working from home and office
• Ongoing learning and development
• 401k +match
• Parental leave
At Red Stone, we require at least one dose of COVID vaccinations prior to your first day of work. The Company will consider accommodations for a disability and religious-based reasons.
Explore our website https://rsequity.com to learn more about our company, people and culture.
Red Stone Equity Partners LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.