Grant Writer – Contract/Part-Time
Fashion & Compassion is looking for a part-time (18 to 20 hours a month) self-motivated individual to work with the Executive Director to organize grant data, identify grant opportunities and write grant proposals to secure funding for expansion and program development.
• Identify institutional funders
• Writing and submitting grant applications
• Organizing grant content in a manner that makes it easy to access needed information for future grants.
• Identifying key metrics common to grant applications and working with staff to ensure that such metrics are being captured
• Assistance with the completion of any grant reporting that may be required by agencies Fashion & Compassion receives funding from
• Track and report grant activity via Salesforce platform
• 3 or more years of grant writing experience
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Proficiency MS Office
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work proactively within a team as well as independently
• Salesforce or similar platform experience a plus
• Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems