Digital Media and Events Specialist
Delta Consulting Group is an international consulting firm of multi-disciplined professionals in engineering, accounting, economics, finance, construction, program management and litigation support. Services include delay analysis, quantification of damages, loss of productivity, project controls, construction audits, scheduling, budget analysis, and expert witness services, among others, on multifaceted litigation and arbitration cases around the world.
This position is eligible for in-person, hybrid, or remote working. If hybrid/remote, there will be occasional travel to the headquarters office in Woodbridge, Virginia.
• Lead the effort to continue building and enriching Delta’s brand
• Coordinate, create, and enhance the firm’s digital media presence in the US and internationally
• Responsible for curating, planning, and managing the logistics and digital media aspects involved with trade shows that Delta employees attend, as well as firm hosted seminars, webinars, internal events, retreats, etc
• Identify opportunities and create and proof content for Delta’s digital media, email blasters, website, LinkedIn posts, etc
• Oversee Delta’s website including creating new content and handling all additions and edits. Improve Delta’s web presence by continuously improving website SEO
• Evaluate digital marketing opportunities that would be suitable for Delta to increase the effectiveness of the firm’s brand (e.g., article placement, webinars, postings on LinkedIn & Facebook, among others.)
• Collaborate on planning and managing proactive recruitment marketing including utilization of LinkedIn as a tool for the recruiting team
• Monitor analytics and user data to help the firm make informed choices, improve digital strategy, and formulate new initiatives
• Design and create content for press releases, media pitches, internal newsletters, award submissions, various advertisements etc
• Maintain guidelines and best practices for digital media postings
Trade shows and events
• Develop program strategies, including target audiences, topics, speakers, format, and co-sponsorships that will resonate with clients, employees, and/or other attendees
• Create marketing collateral, other promotional materials, invitations, presentation materials, online advertising, etc
• Liaise with Delta’s admin and IT departments regarding catering, facilities, logistics, giveaways, trade show booth, etc
• Review event contracts and proposals
• Conduct research on properties, conferences, and speaking opportunities
• Maintain event timelines and status reports; provide regular updates to people who are attending conferences and the marketing and admin teams
• Other duties include working well in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines. Must be flexible and willing to work with individuals at all levels
• Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a similar degree
• 2 – 5 years of experience in communications and digital marketing. Professional services marketing a plus
• Thorough proficiency with MS Office Suite version 365 or 2016 (especially Word, PowerPoint)
• Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., Photoshop, In-Design, etc.)
• Email marketing and database experience (MailChimp, Robly, ConstantContact, etc.)
• Effective verbal communication and writing skills (e.g., proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.)
• Team player and a positive attitude is essential. Must be able to effectively interact with people at all levels of the company both in-person and virtually
• Other requirements include demonstrated initiative, ability to exercise sound independent judgment, friendly and outgoing, with a client services orientation
Salary commensurate with education and experience (range $60,000 – $80,000).
For more information: https://www.delta-cgi.com.