Camelot Consulting, Inc. is an expanding software development firm located in Charlotte, NC equipped with a talented staff of software designers, programmers
and consultants. For over 30 years, we have developed, sold and supported software for the 3rd party logistics market, which includes public warehousing and transportation providers.
We empower our clients with innovative solutions, developing superior, value-priced software which surpasses industry competition. Our software, developed upon the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system, enables our clients to run their businesses more efficiently by enhancing their customer service and reducing costs. We strive to offer personal service and are committed to satisfying our clients’ individual needs.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Implementation Associate. This dynamic position includes providing implementation services to our clients as well as the design of our Navision-based application software for the logistics industry.
• BS degree in Business, Computer Science or IT with a focus on information systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail with troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
• Live in or willing to move to southwest Charlotte
• Train both client trainers and end-users on the software
• Business process analysis and requirements gathering.
• Software design, testing, and documentation.
• Resolve helpdesk and technical support inquiries via phone & email
• Project management
• Working closely with software developers, product managers, and quality assurance & implementation teams
• Minimum 25% travel
• Salary depends on experience in software implementation and logistics industry
• Company offers a full benefits program including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation, sick & holidays
• Opportunities for career advancement within our organization.
• Compensation will be negotiated based on experience and skills