Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalog of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of eCommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
Reporting to the Treasury & Sales Tax Manager, the Corporate Accountant will focus on a variety of matters including, but not limited to treasury management, month-end close, and internal and external reporting. This position requires effective collaboration within the accounting department, internal departments, and external vendors to support our high growth rate. The Corporate Accountant should have strong business and financial acumen with superb attention to detail. The Corporate Accountant will have high visibility to the Corporate Controller and will have the opportunity to participate in several aspects of operating a rapidly growing business.
• Reconcile and report daily cash activity between internal company records and all external bank accounts
• Manage outgoing payment processes including weekly ACH payments and wire transfers
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis, related support, and adjusting journal entries as needed for month-end reporting
• Assist with various business compliance activities and local jurisdictional requirements
• Work across multiple different accounting systems (ERPs)
• Assist internal team with the management and support of third-party Sales & Use Tax compliance provider
• Assist with executing loyalty rebate programs for customers
• Support interim and year-end financial statement audit
• Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of corporate accounting and/or treasury experience
• Intermediate Excel knowledge
• Advanced accounting degree
• CPA or eligible to sit for the CPA exam
• Experience with SAP Business One
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.