Capstone is the #1 privately owned multi-family brokerage nationwide. Capstone has become a nationally known and respected leader in multi-housing investment sales, with more than $5.8B+ in closed transactions in 35 states and is an Inc. 5000 company given our tremendous growth.
In 2020, we were a winner of the Charlotte Business Journal’s Top 10 Places to Work award because Capstone’s culture runs deep. It embodies who we are, what we believe in, and what makes us unique. Our core values act as an unwavering guide in what we do daily and who we invite to be a part of the Capstone family.
You can learn more about our company by visiting capstone-companies.com.
• Team before self
• Relentless passion for improvement
• Driven self-starters
• Ego checked at the door
• Embrace the chaos
Individuals must be able to work on-site some days in our Charlotte, NC office during standard business hours. Easily walkable to the light rail and some of the best restaurants in Charlotte in the heart of South End.
Who should apply:
This is a unique opportunity to grow in one of the hottest sectors in the industry and learn the business from the best of the best. This may be a great fit if you are someone who:
• Is interested in a fast-paced marketing role with a heavy desktop publishing component
• Job requires intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe InDesign and Acrobat (80% of job uses InDesign.)
• Candidates with Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience preferred
• Knowledge of email marketing & social media platforms preferred
• College degree: preferably in communications, journalism, English, or marketing and/or 1-2 years of related work experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Skillful technical and creative writer with an understanding of basic grammar
• Flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment
• Aptitude for quickly analyzing and inputting data
• Must possess professionalism, positivity, and eagerness to learn
What you’ll be doing:
• This position will entail working directly with the partners, investment advisors, and production support staff in various aspects of day-to-day operations and becoming heavily involved in various firm projects and client deliverables
• Creating multi-page (25-100+ page) print and interactive documents
• Support executives, marketing director, marketing manager, and all brokers in ongoing transactional needs, client relations, and business development
• Create and edit firm marketing materials and marketing campaigns for client listings and firm initiatives (all created in Adobe InDesign)
• Assist with market data collection, research, and analysis
• Write high-level industry narratives about housing market conditions, economic conditions, specific assets and their respective attributes, city/region highlights and trends, and various other client and firm deliverables
• Help maintain ongoing firm marketing forums, including the firm website, social media marketing, and mass email and mailing materials.
• Assist with internal firm projects, including, but not limited to, e-presence and branding, data management, client distributions, and overall organization and scheduling
• Attend firm meetings and assist with preparation for client meetings and deliverables
• Assist with firm database management and content updating
• Always maintain a professional demeanor and appearance and be timely and reliable with the agreed-upon work schedule
• Compensation package to include base salary plus performance-based incentive bonus plan—details of both to be determined based upon candidate experience, skill level, and discussed later in the application and interview process
• Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as access to an EAP
• Paid time off, ten paid holidays annually, parental leave, and an additional day off for volunteer work
• 401k with competitive company match after one year of employment
• Matched donations to our philanthropic division, Capstone Cares
• Eligible to earn annual firm-wide award trip