Campus Stores Associate
Under the direction of the Campus Stores Manager, performs the day-to-day operations of the BucsShop and as needed the Bissell Campus store and mail services.
• Perform cash register and sales duties by assisting customers with purchases and merchandise selection
• Perform store opening and closing duties based on published store hours
• Maintain a fully stocked floor, based on merchandise available, as well as the store appearance and cleanliness
• Assist in the merchandising of inventory, including receiving and tagging new inventory and collaborating with the Store Manager on store displays
• Assist with BucsShop online orders, including pulling the sold merchandise off the floor, preparing orders, and making Lower School classroom deliveries
• Assist in maintaining an organized storage room
• Assist in physical inventory counts at both locations
• Adjustment of hours involving occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required for special school events
• Other tasks and/or projects may be assigned at the discretion of the Campus Stores Manager and/or Director of Finance
Educations, experience and skills:
• Minimum high school graduation
• Experience in retail and working with the public not required but considered beneficial
• Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must have strong work ethics and ability to multi-task
• Reliable, professional attitude
• Exude team player mentality
• Basic computer, mathematics, and financial knowledge
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues in a pleasant and professional manner
The position requires standing or walking most of the day, some sitting, lifting up to 20 pounds, reaching, stooping, and crouching. Most work in climate-controlled area but may need to be outdoors on occasion.
It is the policy of Charlotte Country Day School not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy extends to recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, compensation, training, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.