Digital and Social Media Manager
Silver Falcon Capital is the direct investment and incubation firm of former NASCAR CEO Brian France. We make investments in health & wellness, food & beverage, restaurants & retail, and sports &entertainment. We also incubate and launch innovative concepts within those verticals with a strong track record of success.
We’ve built three award-winning fine-dining concepts over the past 15 years and are now creating the next iconic fast casual restaurant brand.
This position will manage and execute the respective social media and email efforts of our restaurant groups and assist in overall preopening marketing execution as we open new units. This role will develop a strong understanding of each brand’s customer and business goals across platforms to create engaging, consumer centric campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is creative yet analytical with a passion for content creation & digital marketing and is ready to grow their career in a high visibility, fast-paced role.
• Develop and manage social platforms and opportunities to support brands and their business objectives
• Develop compelling, creative, and engaging content for all social media channels, including basic graphics and photography where appropriate
• Work with a freelance graphic designer to create email templates, social media graphics, and other misc. graphics
• Leverage social listening tools to engage with the community and optimize strategy
• Perform community management and monitor and respond to social inquiries and feedback
• Develop and execute monthly email marketing campaigns based upon seasonal and promotional priorities
• Run paid social campaigns to grow reach and engagement for new store openings and promotional periods
• Establish KPIs and maintain analytics to demonstrate ROI and inform customer insights
• Assist in pre-opening support ahead of new store openings including teaser campaigns, local media outreach, niche influencer engagement, and event coordination
• Collaborate with the brand director on marketing strategy
• BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in creating and managing social media content
• Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook, Instagram, and/or other social and paid media outlets
• Experience creating cohesive, consistent campaigns based upon brand and audience insights
• Strong creative writing and storytelling skills with proven results
• Experience managing & optimizing paid social campaigns
• Experience with social tools like content management, publishing, and community management
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and demonstrating ROI
• Attention to detail and excellent project management and organizational skills
• Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
• Sense of humor
• Marketing experience with restaurants a plus