One of Charlotte’s top mortgage brokerages is looking to bring on a Sales Assistant to help its fast-paced sales team. As a Sales Assistant, you’ll have a huge impact on the organization’s growth in this very high-impact, key position within the company.
We believe that by hiring exceptional talent we will build a culture that fosters individuality while building a team can accomplish great things together. If you are interested in joining a team where you can grow and truly make a difference, please submit your resume today.
• Work directly with sales staff to facilitate their sale’s needs
• Deal directly with customers, banks, and all other parties in order to efficiently get transactions closed within 30 days
• Order loan-related documentation, submit mortgage loans to lending institutions and collect data from customers
• Be a problem solver that proactively negotiates and solves loan-related issues
• Be a key player within the team
An ideal application for this role:
• Enjoys a fast-paced, up-tempo environment
• Is extremely well organized
• Excels within a collaborative environment – Has fun!
• Enjoys solving problems
• Marketing knowledge is a plus
• Must speak clearly and effectively with clients over the phone
Education and experience:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree
• Can be entry-level
• Employer-Provided Health Insurance
• Two weeks’ vacation
• Healthy bonus/commission structure paid out monthly
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org