Frontier Growth provides investment capital and operational expertise exclusively for software companies with $8-$25 million in revenue. Frontier was founded with an intentional culture to put People Before Numbers, because it’s people that lead to real growth. With over 20 years of experience and actively investing its 5th fund, Frontier respects that each of their companies represents someone’s life’s work and helps them grow without stifling the innovation that’s made them successful.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to multiple executives by maintaining calendars, arranging travel, processing expense reports, and occasionally assisting with personal matters. The Executive Assistant will also serve as back-up support to the Receptionist and other members of the Back Office Team. This position works under minimal supervision and will require exercising initiative, proactivity, and discretion. The ideal candidate is positive, approachable, has a can-do attitude, and works well both independently and as part of a team.
• Provide EA support to 4-6 Executives (including but not limited to: Partners, Principals, VPs, and Operating Partners)
• Maintain complex schedules, proactively advise on conflicts, and independently initiate reschedules
• Manage complex travel arrangements by providing comprehensive flight and lodging options; booking accommodations; securing ground transportation; coordinating business meals and/or offsite meeting logistics; and seamlessly navigating flight changes, delays, and cancellations.
• Collaborate across the EA team on calendar items and travel arrangements
• Submit Executives’ monthly expense reports accurately and timely
• Assist with general administrative duties and special projects as needed
• Assist with Executives’ personal matters as needed
• Flexible with hours based on business needs
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 3 years experience supporting multiple high-level executives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize heavy work volume
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
• Highly proficient in Concur expense reporting
• Experience with complex travel and calendar management
Typical professional, corporate office working conditions apply to this job. Special working conditions including evening/weekend work should be expected roughly 5 – 10% of the time.
• Must be able to lift items weighing up to 10lbs
• Must be able to stand and walk up to 10% of the time
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation