Diamonds Direct is in search of an enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing Analyst dedicated to identifying brand potential in new and existing markets.
We are seeking a candidate that can turn both internal and market-level data into actionable insights that inform new market expansion as well as cross-channel marketing decisions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize data from advertising and acquisition channels as well as consumer behavior and market insights to identify optimization opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
The right candidate will enjoy not only the research side, but the opportunity to compile reports and support presentations to company leaders. We will rely on you to come to the table prepared to suggest the tools, platforms, and resources you need to drive reporting. To be successful in the role you will need to be solutions-oriented, creative, technology-minded, and motivated to contribute to the growth of our fast-moving company.
• Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
• Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
• Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
• Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
• Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
• Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
Skills and requirements:
• Analytical thinker and clear communicator. Demonstrated ability to provide concise data and insights that can be used to persuade action and decision making
• Ability to read and understand media plans, budgets, analyze outcomes, and communicate this in simple terms
• Extremely organized, exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Self-Starting with an aptitude for identifying challenges and developing action plans
• 2 to 3 years of professional (not internship) experience required
• Applicants have to report to Charlotte, NC location, this is not a remote position
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field is preferred