Audio Engineer/Video Production Team Member
Are you a skilled audio engineer or video operator who gets excited about live events with an inspirational twist? Are you looking for weekend opportunities to supplement your income?
We are building up our outstanding A-V team to support the rapidly growing ministry of Christ Church Charlotte, a large, progressive Episcopal church. Come share your time and talent with a great group of people who work from the heart every day in a congenial team atmosphere.
• Part-time. Sunday mornings and other times as needed
• Operate cameras, soundboard, projectors, and/or livestream, during worship services, Faith Forums, weddings, funerals, and other events
• Assist with equipment set-up/tear-down, sound checks, staging, and other tasks before, during and after events
• Friendly staff in a supportive, inspiring environment
• Experience: Minimum 1 year working with a wide variety of audio-visual equipment and software. Direct experience working in a church or at live events is a plus
• Troubleshooting: Must be able to think on your feet in real-time and solve equipment issues promptly, sometimes during live events
• Customer service: Being team-oriented and friendly is key. Duties may include interfacing with church members and staff to understand and respond to their AV needs
• Time management and organization: We need our team to be reliable and on time, every time. Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
Our Covid protocols are constantly updated in response to current guidance from health officials and our Diocese. We are committed first and foremost to safeguarding the health of our staff and everyone we serve.
Send your work history to email@example.com