Priceless Misc is a digital production studio in Charlotte, North Carolina.
We are seeking a new Web Designer to join our team. You’ll design visually engaging, modern websites for mid-sized businesses, and work with internal and external stakeholders to manage site content.
This is a full time role that can either work from home, or out of our office in the Lower South End neighborhood of Charlotte. Priceless Misc requires all full time employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
• Own all frontend design and layouts of client websites
• Create wireframes and translate wireframes from design files into functional websites
• Serve as the webmaster for client websites, handling content updates and design revisions
• Expertly determine the design requirements of a project given the client’s needs
• Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with clients and internal stakeholders
• Perform light HTML or CSS updates in support of our web developers
• Detail oriented
• Quick learner
• Tech savvy
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Bachelor’s degree, and/or 3-5 years relevant experience. We consider relevant experience to be any role in which your chief responsibility was to design and manage websites.
Please send a brief introduction, a resume in PDF format, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, but we cannot consider resumes that do not include an introduction or portfolio. To make sure we don’t miss your email, please include 🚀 in the subject line.