A company you can be proud to represent. We’ve been named one of “Top 25 Best Places to Work!” in 2020! We’ve also been awarded “SC’s Top 25 Fastest-Growing Companies” for 3 consecutive years, as well as being awarded the “Best Foundation Repair Company” by readers of The State newspaper.
Due to tremendous growth and expansion into the greater Charlotte area, Cantey Foundation Specialists, a regional leader in the foundation and concrete repair industry, is adding several amazing sales specialists to our team.
We place heavy emphasis on our culture and reputation in the community. In this role, you will consult with homeowners at appointments we have scheduled for you. That’s right, no cold calling.
Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their homes and provide the best solution for them.
Our sales specialists are highly compensated, receiving unlimited commissions, health insurance benefits, and a matching 401(k) retirement savings plan. If you desire top pay for challenging work and want to help redefine our industry, let’s talk now.
What we provide:
• A verifiable, W-2 opportunity to make $100K+
• Base salary during training, uncapped commission plan (NO “draw” plan), and quarterly bonus potential
• Full benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) matching, and company vehicle
• High-quality leads from customers who have already contacted us- no cold calling
• Monday-Friday schedule – no weekends required
• Best in class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
• Opportunities for your professional growth
• A company you can be proud to represent! We’ve been named one of “SC’s Top 25 Fastest-Growing Companies” for 3 consecutive years, as well as being awarded the “Best Foundation Repair Company” by readers of The State newspaper.
What you would do:
• Drive to potential customer’s homes on pre-scheduled appointments
• Build rapport with customer and determine desired outcomes
• Carefully examine the customer’s home to accurately diagnosis the issues
• Provide necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues
• Write proposals for each customer account, including photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists, and job worksheets
• Meet or exceed sales goals
What we need for this role:
• 4+ years of sales experience – outside sales preferred, but not required
• Recent experience in home inspection, in-home sales, residential real estate, or the home improvement industry is preferred, but not required
• Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawl space underneath a house
• Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
• A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
• Must be willing to submit to drug screening and background check
Job type and compensation:
• $52,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year