This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2931 White Willow Rd.: $299,000
- Neighborhood: Steele Creek
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Nice floors, cozy living room fireplace, gated community, private fenced-in patio.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,643 square feet
The market’s hit its usual seasonal slowdown, but there are still some gems out there.
Why we love it: This adorable brick ranch has tasteful, neutral finishes throughout and a screened-in porch.
- Neighborhood: Idlewild
- Realtor: Cassee Cunningham at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,158 square feet
- Notable features:
Why we love it: There’s something about a little blue bungalow that always get me, and this is no exception with its open layout and spacious primary suite.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Tyler Hamrick at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,177 square feet
- Notable features: Upgrades throughout, curb appeal, open layout, great backyard.
Why we love it: I don’t know about you, but this house checks everything on my list: Single-story, private primary “wing,” ample storage/closet space, open living area and a paver patio with a built-in fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: James Webb at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,890 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous paved patio, blue and white exterior, modern layout, tasteful finishes.
Why we love it: If you’re looking for a spacious family home in a charming south Charlotte neighborhood, this one in Park Crossing might do the trick.
- Neighborhood: Park Crossing
- Realtor: Annette Semprit at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,116 square feet
- Notable features: Double decker front porch, fabulous outdoor setup, outdoor kitchen with a built-in Big Green Egg, neighborhood pool.
Why we love it: Dreaming of Uptown living? This spacious two-bed has beautiful balcony views, a fireplace and a bright open living area.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Scott Russo at The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,903 square feet
- Notable features: Floor-to-ceiling windows, Uptown views, fireplace flanked by built-ins.
Why we love it: I love how this house looks cozy and compact from the front but surprises with a sprawling nearly 4,000-square-foot layout.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Lisa Satterfield at Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,647 square feet
- Notable features: Stunning architectural details, gracious front porch, solar panels, detached guest house, Tesla charger (what, you don’t have one?)