General Manager – South End
At Resident Culture, we have a genuine appreciation for assertive, hop-forward styles and strive to accentuate the character and quality of our farmers’ harvest. We take our beer seriously, but most importantly, we value the relationships and family culture we have cultivated at the brewery. We are proud to have an incredibly tight-knit crew, all of whom play an important role in creating the brewery we have become. At the end of the day, it’s beer that we make, but it’s our community and the taking care of each other that makes the foundation we’re built upon.
Where your weird is welcome. Resident Culture is looking for an experienced General Manager for our new location in the South End neighborhood of Charlotte, NC. The GM of RC South End will oversee the dynamic operations of the taproom/bars, restaurant, and event space. They will be responsible for community engagement and support brand development. The GM will ultimately be responsible for the P&L, team/patron culture, and overall success of RC South End.
• Managing the team and the financial success of the high-volume taproom/bar, quick-service taco restaurant (in conjunction with Head Chef), café (in conjunction with Café Manager), and event space (in conjunction with Events Manager)
• Ensure the space is clean, well-staffed, open for business, and operates to high operational and financial standards
• Optimizing the taproom flow and creating a unique, welcoming taproom experience
• Brand & Marketing Support – Providing locally-focused digital assets, social media schedule coordination and web content
• Full time position
• Competitive Salary
• Insurance benefits, PTO, paid holidays, 401k
• 5 years experience in a restaurant/hotel hospitality management position
• Requires excellent communication and community building skills
• Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Interested applicants please send a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com with GM for RC South End in the subject line.