Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Ravenel New Media Consulting (RNMC) in Charlotte, NC is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to cultivating client success through data-driven strategies and compelling creativity to expand your digital reach.
We are currently in search of a data-driven, team-oriented, growth-minded SEM Specialist in the Charlotte, NC area. Hybrid / Remote work available.
You are an analytical person who enjoys the daily challenges of optimizing paid search and other digital campaigns to meet or exceed KPIs. You understand the various elements of campaigns, leverage best practices, and test new offerings and strategies. You love working with other teams and clients and owning the success of your assigned accounts. You take pride in your work and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
The person in this role will assist the account team by implementing leading-edge digital marketing strategies, utilizing the latest technologies and ROI tracking tactics. Day-to-day, you’ll manage Google paid search and display campaigns, starting by getting up to speed on what we’ve got in place and then moving on to owning your own campaigns. Beyond Google paid search, you will help to advance additional customer acquisition channels including but not limited to Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, and Programmatic.
• Plan and execute online marketing campaigns and tests, including implementation, optimization and analysis
• Increase customer acquisition and engagement via paid search marketing and other channels
• Launch and track frequent ad copy, landing page, and other creative tests
• Analyze performance and optimize campaigns
• Create reports to measure campaign performance and show ROI of efforts
Experience and skills:
• 2+ years of SEM experience
• Experience at an agency and/or in managing multiple Paid Search Accounts
• Passion for digital marketing and complete understanding of online marketing metrics like ROI, CTR, CPC, CPA, etc
• Google Ads expert with a good understanding of Google Display Network and Google Analytics
• Google Ads certified
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Experience using Google Tag Manager
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field preferred
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• 401(k) with match
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (15 PTO days, 14 observed holidays)
• Robust culture with strong work/life balance
• Summer Fridays
• Work From Home Days
• Mondays and Fridays optionally remote
• Dog-friendly office