Dynamic commercial real estate management/development firm based in Charlotte’s South End is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will perform diversified administrative functions that require decision-making and problem-solving. Commercial real estate-related experience is strongly preferred and a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting C-Level Executives in a fast-paced environment is required. Candidate must be efficient, discrete, advanced with Word and Excel, IT literate, along with having excellent communication and organization skills and able to work with a team. NC Notary license preferred.
• Perform administrative duties for President such as: prepare correspondence, memos, and agendas; maintain records for ongoing projects; answer calls and coordinate with tenants and potential tenants
• Oversee corporate calendar, arrange meetings and manage meeting requests
• Manage travel arrangements and prepare travel expense reports
• Oversee registration, organize and set up for various annual ICSC Conventions
• Handle Office Manager Responsibilities including overseeing the IT team, phone, equipment purchases and necessary office repairs, as well as overseeing third party service providers
• Organize and oversee the ordering of the office supplies
• Support President/Leasing team with correspondence, management of lease files, preparation of monthly status reports and sales reports, lease requests, lease proposals, prospect letters and coordinating updates of various lease plans, demographic reports, research and assembling marketing material
• Assist with the project management of marketing projects
• Support other departments from time to time
• Handle HR administrative work, such as New Hire / Termination paperwork, scheduling interviews, posting open positions, administering employee benefits/insurance, organizing personnel files, drafting offer letters, and managing vacation/attendance records
Benefits and salary commensurate with experience.