Part-time Office Operations Coordinator
Little, recognized as one of the top five “Healthiest Places to Work” by Charlotte Business Journal, is seeking a part-time Facilities Operations Coordinator with a positive, collaborative work style in our Charlotte, NC office.
This is a position that is important to the experience of both employees and visitors to our office and is an ideal role for individuals who thrive on being highly organized and take ownership over providing a high level of customer service.
While Little has been well equipped to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is expected that this role will function in the office 100% of the time; anticipating between 15-25 hours per week.
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. We are committed to creating a better world through sustainable, resilient & regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experiences and/or passions. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com
Want to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
• Serve as back-up to the receptionist and office operations coordinator when they are out of the office or on breaks
• Guide and assist staff in facilities service-related matters with a high level of customer service
• Take great pride in the overall presentation and function of the office. Maintain, organize, and clean conference rooms, storage closets, shared spaces, and breakrooms
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail, UPS and FedEx packages. Distribute mail accordingly and deliver packages to staff throughout the office.
• Service copy machines and plotters on a daily basis. Assist staff with troubleshooting when needed and contact service technicians as required
• Fill all coffee machines on a daily basis and schedule maintenance as needed
• Submit work orders to building management for access cards, repairs, maintenance issues, etc.
• Greet clients, vendors, and other visitors as needed
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to shift gears quickly when needed
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and has a high level of personal responsibility and initiative
Approach to work
• Customer service oriented with a friendly and positive demeanor
• Takes ownership of and has great pride in the “behind the scenes” of the office and ensuring the physical space is organized, clean, and well maintained
• Team player – highly reliable, collaborative, strong work ethic and willingness to respond positively to feedback
• Has a strong spirit of flexibility knowing that each day at the office may look different
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves with a “can do” attitude
• High school degree or GED required
• 2+ years of office/facilities experience preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
• Experience with phone and mailing systems