ProctorFree is a growing technology company and has a variety of exciting challenges that we address together, day by day. For this role, we are looking for someone that has made mistakes, learned from them, and has a detail-oriented customer-centric approach to all solutions.
In this role the individual will assist in a variety of tasks and projects, working most closely with the CEO and COO.
We encourage entrepreneurial thinking and are constantly motivated to grow the company. We are a solutions-based company that empowers our employees with the independence to make their own way while supporting them in a team-oriented environment.
• Weekly reporting of client usage on the platform
• Identify potential prospects based on industry segment/job titles using Seamless AI, Linkedin and other tools
• Research new state requirements as we grow
• Assist CEO with large industry project communication and coordination
• Review mail, scan documents and take action as needed
• Assist with scheduling and calendar coordination
• Other tasks as needed to support ProctorFree’s CEO
• Depending on a candidate’s background, aptitude, and interest there may be other opportunities to learn and contribute to other areas of the business.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), particularly in a fast-paced environment
• A knack for technology and media
• The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
• Google Apps
• Willingness to learn new software
Being solution-minded, having the hustle and a sense of urgency. The ability to work with limited guidance to research and propose a solution for a task or project. Critical thinking, communication and writing skills.