Digital Marketing Analyst
We’re not your typical check-the-box company — we are obsessed with our Mission to support everyone in their pursuit of healthy, active lifestyles. Our Culture and our core values are non-negotiable and are the foundation as to how we interact with each other and our customers. Quality, simplicity, accountability, innovation, sustainability and adaptability.
People ask me all the time how Feetures became the leading running sock brand in the US and I tell them it’s because we wake up every day with the sole focus of making the best performance socks in the world and treating people the way we want to be treated. It’s that simple.”
– Hugh Gaither
Founder and CEO
Industry leading performance sock brand Feetures is seeking a spirited contender who is a highly motivated, detail-oriented analytics and numbers-person to fill the role of Digital Marketing Analyst. As a company committed to engineering socks that help people achieve their personal best, the Digital Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Director of Marketing and EVP, Marketing to help execute sales and marketing projects. This role will use the data to drive change and provide direction and focus for our marketing efforts. As an employee at a rapidly growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on the business and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing.
• You need to have an exemplary understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
• You will need to track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for marketing campaigns and website data
• You will need to effectively communicate performance to internal team members while providing actionable insights
• You will need to keep up to date with digital marketing best practices and industry research
• You will need to execute digital marketing initiatives as directed
• You will need to ensure website systems and acquisition and retention methods are working as expected
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years of performance-driven digital marketing experience
• In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience running either: Google AdWords, Display, or Facebook Ads accounts
• Experience with Shopify+ encouraged
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient
Here’s how our ideal candidate can knock our socks off:
• Sporting Goods industry experience
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passionate about an active lifestyle
• Familiarity with our brand
• Dedicated team player
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life & Disability insurance
• Paid holidays and PTO
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feetures is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.