This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 19053 Double Eagle Drive: $3,250,000
- Neighborhood: Cornelius, The Peninsula
- Realtor: Chuck Calvello at The Redbud Group
- Features: Modern luxe interiors, huge open kitchen, pool, Lake Norman and golf course views.
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 full & 2 half baths, 4,825 square feet
We may be entering residential real estate’s slow season, but still new homes are hitting the market every day. Here are a few that caught our eye.
Why we love it: With exposed brick walls, 18-foot ceilings and oversized windows, this historic condo was more for those who love the industrial-inspired look.
- Neighborhood: Thomasboro-Hoskins
- Realtor: William Orozco at New View Realty Group
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 915 square feet
- Notable features: 12-foot tall windows, renovated kitchen with a new oven, gated community.
Why we love it: If you’re looking for a family home this one might do the trick. It has a fenced-in yard and an updated cottage-inspired kitchen, and it’s just a few steps from the Irwin and Stewart Creek greenways and Seversville Park.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Timothy Garland at Keller Williams Connected
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 869 square feet
- Notable features: Tasteful finishes throughout, nice front porch, corner lot, fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This condo in The Ivey’s is artfully designed with a blue fireplace, sleek cabinetry, funky tile and modern light fixtures.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Amanda Glowacki at Amanda Kate Home
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,411 square feet
- Notable features: Luxury building, 17-foot ceilings, updated kitchen and baths, price reduced $17K.
Why we love it: This bungalow features a gracious front porch, a modern kitchen and bar area, and an entertainer’s backyard.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Charmaine Kolander at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,628 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, walkable location, large yard, detached garage.
Why we love it: Traditional on the outside, transitional on the inside, this home has a designer kitchen, fun wallpaper and a wet bar.
- Neighborhood: Governors Square
- Realtor: Kevin Thompson at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,013 square feet
- Notable features: Stunning kitchen, covered outdoor living area, spacious bedrooms, designer touches throughout.