Leveraging the crossroads of insurance expertise and technological innovation, CCG IQ and our suite of services empower insurance carriers to make faster, smarter and better decisions regarding claim settlements. The combination of our proven solutions and years of expertise in the industry has enabled us to establish a respected history of helping make a positive impact on people nationwide.
Our family of brands, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow insurance professionals to breathe easy knowing all their complex claim needs will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte but with a presence across the country, CCG IQ is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and personable candidates to join our team.
Technology powered. People driven. That’s CCG IQ.
Our Technical Recruiting department is responsible for building our network of skilled technicians to complete damage assessments across the United States. This position plays an essential role in ensuring the operation has a skilled and reliable network of technicians to represent our brand of companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck.
In summary, our company is responsible for coordinating these assessments with local technicians and end-users and writing a report so adjusters, our customer, can settle their claims.
Our business has experienced sizable growth since its inception in 2011, and, despite the pandemic, we’ve continued that growth through 2020 and 2021. Our Technical Recruiting department is integral in paralleling the growth of our technician network to support the business needs and meet customer satisfaction. We’ve put a lot of effort in establishing a new process for our Technical Recruiting department and we’re looking to continue to develop these new processes with your help!
Our Recruiting team is responsible for the full cycle recruiting for a wide variety of skilled trade workers, 1099, for each of our brands, including: HVAC technicians, Electricians, Appliance technicians, Pool technicians, Hot Tub technicians, Solar technicians, Generator technicians, etc.
The Technical Recruiter will take pride in owning all sourcing strategies to proactively and aggressively grow our network of technicians across the country. The ideal candidate does not tire from creatively sourcing candidates, successfully building the technician network all while being operationally focused.
• Taking responsibility for full-cycle recruiting of our technical network for our brand of companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck
• Meeting weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals which include 50+ calls per day, converting 50-100 candidates per month, etc
• Advertising for 1099 resources for current requisitions and developmental areas to source technicians across the U.S
• Creatively source candidates by reviewing operational history to determine future needs, research and get involved in the specific trade industries, contact the existing network for referral generation, and pipelining efforts. But we want to hear your creative ideas
• Processing and verifying 1099 resources and credentials to maintain resource databases/map
• Converting prospects to candidates by building and maintaining relationships and moving them through the onboarding process
• Continuously developing and upholding processes and procedures in relation to the onboarding process
• Taking pride in developing technical expertise regarding licensing requirements for technicians based on profession and location
• Perform other duties as assigned
• You have 2+ years of technical sourcing experience or sales/cold-calling experience
• You are goal orientation by demonstrating the ability to convert leads into candidates and candidates into placements. Let’s talk metrics
• You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 “yes” excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more
• Attendance/Punctuality – You are consistently at work and on time, ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent and arrive at meetings and appointments on time
• You are ready to absorb information, learn, and execute and want to work in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re always perfecting your pitch
• You have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and an unwavering team-player mentality
• Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
• Matching 401k plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company-sponsored events
• Casual dress
• Employee referral program
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities