Cashiers and Cooks
ACE No. 3’s “ACE Burger” has already made quite the reputation for itself. In fact, ACE was awarded Editor’s Choice for “Best Burger” by Charlotte Magazine in early 2020. The menu is simple featuring Burgers, Shakes, and Beer. The team stands by a “less is more” motto, but will still do all that they can to make your visit as memorable as possible.
We are committed to hiring diverse individuals and building a culture that is reflective of our core principles, including hospitality, curiosity, and community to name a few. We continually evaluate and enhance our benefits to show our appreciation for our team.
We are proud to offer competitive wages at high-volume restaurants, WEEKLY paychecks, health benefits, flexible scheduling, employee/family meal discounts, gear and equipment benefits, confidential inquiries, and more. Se habla español también.
This is not your typical cashier position. A genuine smile and a hospitable attitude are musts. Learning Guests by name is not required but will be helpful as you get to know our regulars. Team members in this role must learn and balance their time between the register, EXPO, and milkshake machine – but never all at once!
• Welcome customers upon arrival and process their orders
• Record orders using the Toast ordering system
• Ensure timely delivery of customer orders
• Handle cash and return the correct amount of change
• Crafting milkshakes and fulfilling ice cream orders
• Package orders in the appropriate bags or boxes
• Respond to customer inquiries and suggestions
• Clean eating area and kitchen and service spaces
Line Cook description:
The prep/line cook is the backbone of our kitchen. In this position, the principal goal is to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
• Set up and stock food items and other necessary supplies
• Prepare food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces
• Cook food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
• Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions
• Properly operate and care for kitchen equipment
• Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift
We are hiring at all locations!’
• Belmont Village: 1001 Belmont Ave. Charlotte, NC 28273
• Concord Mills: 8520 Pit Stop Ct NW #10 Concord, NC 28027
• Myers Park: 829 Providence Rd. Charlotte, NC 28207