The primary purpose of this role is to provide systems administration, vendor coordination, and support process improvement efforts for enterprise-wide Everbridge implementation. This includes responsibility for providing support and training to end-users, managing templates, groups, calendars and contact information for various Everbridge applications, as well as supporting continuous improvements and enhancements.
The individual in this role uses a strong understanding of tool functionality to support a wide user base, across ITA, Critical Event Management, and mass notification functions of Everbridge. This role is critical to ensuring the tool is functional and efficiently used and proactively improved across the enterprise, and will include activities related to automation and integration with other ITSM tools. The candidate may be required to be on call and/or work alternate schedules to meet the needs of the enterprise.
The individual in this role uses a strong understanding of the designated processes in order to drive both tactical and strategic initiatives. This role is critical to ensuring that ITSM processes are implemented effectively at Lowe’s while continuing to build upon process and tool improvements.
Individuals in this role focused specifically on Incident or Problem Management may be required to be on call and/or work alternate schedules to meet the needs of the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 5 years of IT experience
• Experience in planning, designing, implementing, supporting or executing ITSM processes within a designated process area
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Experience implementing projects
• Experience with ITSM toolset (e.g., Remedy Smart IT, Service Now, etc.)
• Experience collaborating with others to achieve objectives
• Experience communicating (and managing the conversation) to associates at all levels including senior management
• Previous experience with Everbridge administration or managing a complex Everbridge implementation
• ITIL foundations certification
• Experience working within an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• Experience working closely with DevOps and/or Agile development teams
• Experience developing and delivering process training
• Technology Operations experience
• Experience working with third-party IT vendors and/or software/hardware suppliers
• Experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment
• Experience developing and delivering IT process metrics and reporting
• Experience performing continuous improvement of processes and services
• Experience working in a large matrixed organization
• Experience working with process modeling software (e.g., Visio)