This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 15007 Santa Lucia Dr.: $270,000
- Neighborhood: Ballantyne
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Tons of natural light, living room fireplace, updated kitchen, dual sink in primary suite.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath
From a single-story Optimist Park condo to a brand new luxury townhouse in Wilmore, this week’s roundup covers a range of styles and neighborhoods.
1819 Herrin Ave. — $280,000
Why we love it: This single-story condo in NoDa has a punchy front door, an updated open kitchen and wood floors.
- Neighborhood: Shamrock Green
- Realtor: Ted Goldsmith at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 840 square feet
- Notable features: Fenced-in private yard, tasteful finishes throughout, paver patio.
264 Parkwood Ave. — $495,000
Why we love it: If the rooftop deck with skyline views isn’t enough to win you over, the gorgeous kitchen, fourth floor guest suite and two-car garage might.
- Neighborhood: Optimist Park
- Realtor: James Webb at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,877 square feet
- Notable features: Near Optimist Hall, skyline views, built in 2020.
4617 Halstead Dr. — $515,000
Why we love it: From the green kitchen to the brand new primary suite, there’s a lot to love about this Madison Park ranch.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Louise Gibert and Cristina Poole at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,487 square feet
- Notable features: Custom California Closets, painted brick exterior, new hardwood floors.
602 West Blvd. — $699,000
Why we love it: This band new luxury townhouse has a modern open kitchen, an enviable primary suite, a dry bar and high-end finishes throughout.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Kevin Thompson at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,800 square feet
- Notable features: Newly built, Wilmore location, stylish finishes.
509 Poindexter Circle — $875,000
Why we love it: This bungalow is loaded with charm, a home office, three custom closets and plenty of outdoor living space.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Mckay Mullen at Pike Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,314 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, curb appeal, home office.