Sr. Supply Chain Management Analyst
As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high-quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta Faucet’s, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences. We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace. When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. Since 2017, Liberty Hardware has annually been awarded the Great Place to Work certification. While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great.
Responsible for data analytics and performance management of key metrics associated with the end-to-end flow of products within the supply chain. Support core Supply Chain Management functions, including Purchasing, Logistics, Inventory Planning, and Operations. Identify inefficiencies in the supply chain, develop and plan resolutions, and implement those resolutions to optimize processes.
• Manage Planning and Inventory Metrics incl. data collection, validation and analysis, report out metrics periodically
• Manage and maintain Daily/Weekly Metric Board
• Publish Planning and Inventory Metrics and Performance Tracking monthly
• Review and enhance list of Metrics and Performance Tracking periodically according to business needs
• Identify and implement improvement opportunities for data collection, analyzing and reporting processes and methodologies
• Collaborate with cross functional team to analyze gap/root cause and develop counter measures for underperforming metrics
• Manage supply planning programs and metrics to support Planning and Liberty KPI incl. Working Capital and On-Time Fill Rate
• Update Build to Stock quantity periodically and manage the supplier and item list
• Analyze purchase order patterns and reset order policy value to enhance supply planning efficiency
• Review and recommend changes to standard transit time and lead time periodically
• Analyze and report out metrics related to inventory shortages, excess and weeks of supply weekly and monthly
• Analyze and report out purchase order ship date changes and root causes weekly
• Assist with air freight and transfer cost reduction incl. metrics reporting, root cause analysis and process improvement
• Report out the progress of resourcing projects. Manage inventory FIFO for resourcing projects with the country of origin change
• Re-classify all items based on volume and volatility quarterly
• Provide analytical support to Logistics and Operations
• Provide Operations with inbound receipt carton projection weekly and monthly
• Collaborate with Logistics to improve ETA date accuracy and reduce past due containers
• Track and report transit time and lead time for transfer orders and team truck shipments
• Track and report metrics for delayed containers
• Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and tools. Take initiatives to continuously improve operational efficiencies
• Identify process improvement opportunities through analysis
• Take initiatives to lead process improvement projects
• Document current, improved and new processes
• Provide support/analytics as needed
• Assist with resolving supply chain issues and challenges such as supplier capacity constraints, quality issues, new product launch, and event management etc
• Establish and foster collaborative partnerships with Demand Planners, Liberty Asia Purchasing, Sourcing, Logistics, and Operations in support of the supply planning process
Education and experience:
• BA/BS degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
• 2-3 years of experience in Supply Planning, Purchasing or Data Analysis preferred
• Experience in working with a multinational and cross-functional team
• Experience in leading process improvement and project management
• Certified CPIM or CSCP desired