Digital/Offset Print Shop was established in 1986 serving local, statewide and nationwide businesses.
Customer Service/Digital Production. Assist customers in placing orders via email, website, phone and in person. Print jobs digitally as/when needed.
• Quote and process various types of digital and offset printing jobs
• Manage client expectations and multiple evolving projects simultaneously
• Anticipate client needs, identify solutions and increase the value of service
• Support internal work processes and production needs (estimating, production, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience is not needed. We train motivated candidates completely
• Extreme attention to detail, strong organization and multi-tasking abilities for a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated worker able to work independently as well as collaborate with our team
• Function well under pressure
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Perform tasks with a sense of urgency and dedication to doing things right
• Willingness to do what it takes to exceed customer expectations
• Enjoy working with customers and have strong people skills
• Excellent starting pay, opportunities for monthly bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and personal days
• Performance base raises
We work hard but are a fun place to work. A sense of humor is greatly beneficial.
Email Ben Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-527-1750