Since opening over 20 years ago, we’ve been dedicated to changing the lives of people one person at a time – through martial arts, summer camps, after-school programs, and all sorts of family-friendly events. We strive to provide a safe, clean, and welcoming atmosphere for all students, friends, and family members! We take pride in creating an environment for individuals to grow, achieve, and succeed in their lives outside of Charlotte Martial Arts Academy.
We are growing because our Martial Arts programs are second to none, and we also run the BEST After-School Program and Summer Camps in Charlotte! Are you ready to have a fun and exciting administrative job in a growing company where you can truly help others improve their quality of life – while having a blast and working with the best people?
This job will be filled very quickly. Charlotte Martial Arts Academy and Charlotte’s BEST After-School and Summer Camps are expanding and we are now accepting resumes for our Administrative Assistant position. Our award-winning team is growing and we are looking for a rockstar professional who can help us enroll new students into our after-school programs, summer camps, and martial arts school! In this position, you will receive incoming leads on a regular basis via online marketing and referrals, as well as the opportunity to generate new leads at fun and exciting school and community events.
We only hire the best people and our team culture is awesome. Please read below to determine if you are going to be a great fit.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Making outbound phone calls
• Sending/responding to emails and texts
• Creating/Responding to social media
• Creating and updating customer accounts
• Creating and modifying documents using Word, Excel, Google Drive, Canva, etc
• Working in a sparkling clean facility with the BEST people
• Complete Covid vaccination
• At least 21 years old
• Clean criminal background
• Drug and tobacco-free
• Reliable personal transportation
• Own laptop/iPad, cell phone, and wifi access
• Use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
• Have a positive attitude
• Be coachable and willing to learn new skills
• Have a desire to serve customers at the highest level with respect and enthusiasm
If you want to work for an awesome company that has a great culture, send us your resume today. We will be setting up phone/zoom interviews with qualifying applicants! Send resume and references to: email@example.com
You can also text us with the message “I AM A ROCKSTAR” to start the hiring process or ask any questions. (704) 650-6255