This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 11043 Alderbrook Lane: $274,900
- Neighborhood: Covington at Providence
- Realtor: Catherine Weide
- Features: Two-story townhouse, fireplace, generous walk-in closet, nice floors
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath
If you’re still looking for *the one,* these cool homes should do the trick.
Why we love it: This Dilworth condo has been completely renovated and is located in the historic Myrtle Square complex.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Millie Snyder at Crites Properties LLC
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath
- Notable features: Bright interior, wood floors, charming courtyard
Why we love it: This adorable two-story house has a bright, fresh interior, a cozy living room fireplace and a fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Wildwoods
- Realtor: Gabrielle McKenzie at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,568 square feet
- Notable features: Fresh paint, new floors, peaceful cul-de-sac
Why we love it: With large windows, an updated kitchen, charming views and two en-suites, this Ivey’s condo is a gem.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Charlie Williams at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath
- Notable features: Ivey’s building, tons of natural light, neutral interior.
Why we love it: Built in 2018, this charming cottage features shiplap walls, a stunning modern kitchen and a dreamy outdoor entertaining space.
- Neighborhood: Grier Heights
- Realtor: Matthew Means at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,664 square feet
- Notable features: Welcoming front porch, open layout, charming finishes
All photos courtesy of listing agents. Have a cool listing? Email email@example.com.