Dog Daycare Rufferee
Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for passionate and creative animal lovers to provide unparalleled care for our amazing clients and their adorable pets.
Pet Care Associates spend the majority of their day refereeing playgroups of up to 10 dogs at a time. They maintain the cleanliness of the facility, take dogs on outdoor adventures, and give our four-legged guests love and attention.
Who you are:
Our Pet Care Associates are passionate about animals, think quickly on their feet, and create adventures in everyday life.
If this sounds like you, keep reading about why Skiptown is the cat’s meow:
• Full-time & part-time work
• We offer full-time pet care associate positions that are eligible for benefits like medical, dental and vision insurance. We also have openings for part-time associates for all shifts
• User-friendly technology
• Instead of paper records, Pet Care Associates use our app to access playgroup information, pet personalities and facility and boarding schedules
• Training that sets you up for success
• Our Pet Care Associates receive over 25 hours of classroom and on-the-job training so that they can feel confident and prepared to lead their puppy playgroups
Here’s what you need:
• Must love dogs
• Work availability Monday through Sunday for one or both of the shift times – 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 1 to 9 p.m.
• 18 years of life experience (you’re 18 years or older)
• A certificate for perfect attendance in school (you’re reliable)
• No tardies on your permanent record (you’re punctual)
• A sense of humor (don’t bring your certificate or your permanent record)
• You put your laundry in the hamper and not in “that chair in the corner”
• You’ve put together a piece of IKEA furniture right the first time
• Availability to work some major holidays
• For full-time employees: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Free snacks
• Performance-based bonuses
• Dogs at work…every single day
• Purple swag. Lots of purples. We’re serious. You should really like purple
• Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending
• Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent grasping
• Ability to work in an outside environment, sometimes in adverse weather conditions such as extreme heat, extreme cold, rain, or snow
• Ability to pull up to 140 lbs
• Ability to be on your feet and/or walking up to eight (8) hours per day for at least four (4) hours at a time frequently on the uneven or hilly walking surfaces
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• $400 incentive