(Note: This content was co-created with The Asbury.)
Executive Chef Chris Coleman and Chef de Cuisine Matthew Krenz invite you to join The Asbury for a Southern Thanksgiving feast, whether you dine in or take away. The meal is inspired by their own family traditions, with classic entrees – turkey and ham from local farmers, and pan-seared trout from Asheville – and fun twists on family-style sides, like the Bacon + Fig Jam Green Beans and Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with apricots, almonds and chile.
Photo courtesy of The Asbury via Facebook
- $55 for adults; kids 6-10, $25; kids 5 and under eat free
- First seating 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- Second seating 3-3:45 p.m.
- Take-home orders are available for $50 per person
- Pick-up time for orders: 10-11:30 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day
- Reservations and take-home orders must be confirmed by Tuesday, November 24
On my wishlist (Cristina)
“At Thanksgiving, I’m all about the carbs. ‘Mom’s Dinner Rolls’ with whipped rosemary and sorghum butter? YUM.”